There will be a few changes to the discounted park pass system starting this season:
- Purchasers of a discounted park pass through DSA, you will receive a voucher that can be redeemed for 1 state park pass at a park office or gate instead of receiving a park pass.
- Multi-car passes (passes for cars registered to the same address as the primary vehicle) can be added on for $40 each at the time of voucher redemption.
- If you intend to get state park passes for multiple vehicles registered at different addresses, then you will need to purchase multiple park pass vouchers.
- The park office or gate will collect the vehicle information at time of redemption.
- Vouchers do not have to be redeemed immediately. Therefore, if you already have a 2019 pass that doesn’t expire till August 2020, you can hold on to your voucher till August to redeem. The state park pass will be dated the same of redemption.
- The Cherry Creek Basin water sticker will be charged when you redeem the voucher, DSA will no longer collect this fee.
DSA has also been informed that the State Park Pass price will no longer be increasing. The passes will be available to members at 20% off for $64 each.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, please email [email protected]