DSA Safe Sailing Plan 2021
It is the intention of the Denver Sailing Association (DSA) to be a leader in COVID 19 safety and to always remain in compliance with all local, state, and federal guidelines. DSA will conduct races on Cherry Creek reservoir following the most current guidelines and reserves the right to modify, change or suspend any of these guidelines for any of its scheduled racing activities.
The DSA is promoting limited, outdoor, socially distanced gatherings. It is the personal decision of each individual to participate in these races & limited gathering. These guidelines are adapted as a part of the 2021 Sailing Instructions.
- Sailing schedule is posted online at www.denversailing.org
- Frequent electronic updates and communications will be sent to all members
- Social Distancing must be practiced at all times.
- All race documents distributed online with one set posted on the notice board
- Any competitor’s meeting will be held via VHF radio
- Scoring to be done remotely and results posted electronically
- All members are required to wear masks in all in door encounters.
- Do not take undue risks on the water that would put other crews or first responders in jeopardy.
- The DSA reserves the right to change or modify this plan as needed and as current events change. We will continue to update protocols as things change. The DSA is in no way endorsing or encouraging social gatherings or assemblies.
Participant Health Self Screening Form
All participants of Denver Sailing Association organized racing must have a completed Participant Health Self Screening Form completed and on file with DSA before being allowed to take part. This form only needs to be completed once.
Boat Crew Reporting Form
All participating boats of Denver Sailing Association organized racing must have a completed Boat Crew Reporting Form completed and on file with DSA no later than 24 hours after the event. This form only needs to be completed once per boat. This form will need to be completed for each race the boat participates in.